Thursday, October 07, 2004

//make it good, make it good.

decided to come online cos i have quite a lot to say..
oh guess what, im listening to aaron carter again. haha.

anyway today has been way too emotional..especially over here at our class
lotsa people crying, over grades, over friends, over friends crying..was quite a sight. and in the midst of crying i couldnt help but think if i wasnt in 4C but in some other pure breed class (i knw, how on earth wld i get thr in the first place?? but yknow. just an example), everyone would probably be shunning me and looking down on me instead of comforting me. i really think my class rocks actually.
so thanks, YINS esp (for listening to me rant since tuesday and always never giving up on me!! and also your very sweet list of quotes. haha) DINAH+MINA (you both give the best hugs..esp mina! i think i shall hug you more often. haha) SABRINA WEE (youre the best, dear. really.) REE! pls dont cry anymore -drives your headache away- they WILL help you after reviewing. okay? thanks for sayanging me..haha. mel, and the sixers, couldnt really remember in the blur haha. and sylvia please do cheer up. DADEEDOO..cheer up, you! and also, thanks, dsf!! and tings! for being the typical silly muddlehead..its really okay, im good now. its not your fault dear.

feel quite dumb doing like, the credits roll or something. but really, guys! thanks for letting me wet your pinafores, especially at the shoulder area. haha. realised that shows how short i am, my eyes are actually at their shoulder level! okay nvm crap.

REGARDLESS of the utterly DISAPPOINTING chem AND comb humans, i realised there are actually other stuff that brightened up my day! like the bus uncle insisting on giving me a free ride when i was digging in my wallet for coins and came up with only a one dollar coin, my friends, once again, for being superb people, my lit! (omg i love ms jeya), my carrot, for just being herself :) and ALSO, the fact tht there's the oc ltr!! yipee. so y'see. grades cannot make or break you. okay actually they can. but yea. just trying to be optimistic. so tht yins wont feel that her constant efforts of drilling and quotes have gone down the chute.

SMILES.
:)

actually, im feeling highly hypocritical with that smile.
but whatever.

so, tomorrow, THE bomb..math+amath. oh and h.chi too. but worrying more on math cos i need to count one math for my l1r5..i really just want to pass. pleasey please..dont wanna cry anymore. crying is a tiresome and cumbersome task to do.